Salisbury, Do You Know Your Heating & A/C Needs Yearly Maintenance?
Many Benefits to Your System:
Routine maintenance is important for your furnace, heat pump, or air conditioner for the same reason your vehicle requires annual maintenance and oil changes. You want your HVAC to perform at it’s best when you need it most.
Our Planned Maintenance Agreement is a convenient way to maintain your HVAC investment. We offer yearly pre-paid plans for annual service. Your purchase of the HVAC Planned Maintenance Agreement includes two onsite visits from one of our highly trained technicians to perform routine cleanings and tune-up.
Be proactive in the health of your HVAC system and contact Beaver Brothers to have your system checked today!
Our HVAC Maintenance Services Include:
- Clean and/or Replace Filters
- Check Indoor and Outdoor Coils
- Check Refrigerant Levels/Line
- Check Condensation Drain/Pump
- Check Defrost Control (heat pump)
- Check Auxiliary Heat (heat pump)
- Check Evaporator Coils
- Check Condenser Coil As Needed
- Check Heat Exchanger
- Check Motors
- Check for Proper Venting (gas heat)
- Check Electrical Connections
- Check Safety Controls
- Check System Operations
- Check Thermostat
- Check Operating Temperatures
- Check Burners As Needed (gas heat)
- Inspect Air Duct System
- Check Amperage Draw
- Test Starting Capabilities
- Necessary Adjustments
- Clean and Calibrate Controls
- Make Recommendations
- Written Equipment Condition Report